Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Under Armour Boxerjocks

I'm sure you read that title and immediately thought, "Dang... what is this kid writing about now..."

No, you didn't think that? Liar. You did, I made you think it by typing it.

I'm writing about these:


These boxerjocks are FANTASTIC!

I've taken up running recently. Very recently. So recently that I've only done it twice, but I really do plan on sticking to it, so we can say that I've taken it up. For purposes of this little article, I've taken up running.

And these boxerjocks are FANTASTIC!

As you should be able to tell from the picture, these bad boys are snug in all the right places. They hug your thighs and waist perfectly. This is important for someone like me. I have pretty meaty thighs, and when I get moving they can rub together quite a bit and it just does not feel right. These boxerjocks prevent that chafing feeling, and on top of that they're made from the smooth as silk Under Armour material, so when they do touch your exposed leg it feels nice, welcoming but not quite erotic.

Now, I'm sure you're asking yourself (you're asking yourself a lot of questions while you're reading this. I appreciate an active participant, thank you!), "Isn't snug not always a good thing... ya know, in the package area?" Do not worry about that. If you look closely at the pouch area of the picture above you'll notice some seems (and possibly a dick, but you have to look pretty close for that). It's not really clear here, but the pouch area, as indicated by the seems, is actually made out of a different, looser material. This pouch holds your package just right. These boxerjocks are made for comfort, and they work.

On a related note: They also make me feel a little bit like professional mixed martial artist and fellow Under Armour enthusiast Georges St. Pierre. That's just a mental thing, but sports are, in great part, a mental game. If I feel like GSP, then I feel like I can PERFORM like GSP. When performance is everything, it's absolutely imperative that I get every edge that I can.

I really can't recommend these boxers enough, for sports and recreational use. Heck, I spent a full day just sitting around in them. I bet Georges does it all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment