Saturday, October 16, 2010

GOOD Fridays

On the off chance that you aren't addicted to the internet like I am you may not have heard about Kanye West's GOOD Friday project. What, you're not addicted to Kanye West? That's silly, don't play. Every Friday, until December, Mr. West is going to be releasing a new track online, for free! He already has 10 free tracks out there, and it's crazy how good this stuff is. It's not like you're only getting Kanye for free, you're also getting Jay-Z, Nicki Minaj, Justin Bieber, Raekwon, Common, Kid Cudi, John Legend, and more!

It's not even like Kanye is just slowly releasing a new album online for free, like some artists have done, he's also developing a new album at the same time. Are some of the GOOD Friday tracks going to be on the new album? Probably. But, who cares? I've always wanted artists to give me more, an album every other doesn't do it for me. If I love your music I want to have something new to listen to all the time. I could use a new EP every month from every artist, and that's pretty much what Kanye is delivering here.

Shit, I just think it's really cool. The man has a real love for what he's doing and his fans. I can get behind that.

Check it out at www.kanyewest.com

No comments:

Post a Comment